NutriVital B Complex
Package contents: 60 caps
- Supports optimum release of energy from food
- Supports the heart, muscles, and nervous system
- Needed for fatty acid metabolism and fluid balance
- Combatting modern stressful lifestyles and blood sugar balance
- Healthy skin, hair, and nails
The B group vitamins work synergistically as co-factors for thousands of enzymatic reactions in the body. Best known for their crucial role in energy production and reactions of the Krebs cycle, B vitamins are also vital for the breakdown and metabolism of fats, blood sugar control, and fluid balance. They are especially effective at boosting energy during times of physical and/or emotional stressful experiences, when these vitamins are quickly depleted.
The health and proper functioning of the cardiovascular system uses B vitamins as they are involved in nerve conduction, neurotransmitter synthesis, and proper muscle function, including that of the heart. B1 contributes to the normal function of the Heart and Nervous systems.
Adequate B vitamins are required by the endocrine system, with B6 being particularly beneficial for the regulation of hormonal activity in women with symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. B vitamins also support the health of the skin, hair, and nails.
NutriVital B complex contains B6 in the most easily assimilated form of pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P). It also includes choline and inositol which work in synergy with B vitamins. Now updated to provide the methyl forms of Folic acid and Vitamin B12.
|Per Daily Intake|
|B5 (Calcium Pantothenate)||100mg –|
|B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)||75mg –|
|B2 (Riboflavin)||75mg –|
|B3 (Nicotinamide)||75mg –|
|Para Aminobenzoic Acid||30mg –|
|B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||20mg –|
|Folic Acid||400mcg –|
|B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||50mcg –|
|B7 (Biotin)||50mcg –|
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Note: B vitamins may turn your urine orange or yellow. This is normal and nothing to worry about.